In order to use the DigiResults network/system you must link an active PayPal account to your DigiResults account. This requires granting DigiResults the following PayPal permissions on your account -
- Email – So we can send you your money.
- Refund – So we can process any refunds you request.
- GetTransactionDetails – So you don’t have to rely on PayPal’s IPN.
These permissions must be left active. Removing any of these permissions will result in your account being suspended.
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
DigiResults does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that DigiResults shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if DigiResults has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
The failure of DigiResults to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and DigiResults and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and DigiResults (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under English law.
As an Affiliate, You will receive, subject to the exclusions below, theappropriate Commission Payment as determined by the Vendor for QualifyingPurchases made through the DigiResults system. A Qualifying Purchase occurswhen (a) a user clicks through a Special Link to the DigiResults system; (b)during a single Session that customer completes the purchase of the product.
Qualifying Purchases exclude, and we will not pay commission payments on anyof, the following:
- any Product purchase that is not correctly tracked or reported because the links from your site to the DigiResults Site are not properly formatted;
- any Product purchased through a Special Link by you or on your behalf, including Products you purchase through Special Links for yourself, friends, relatives, or associates (e.g., personal orders, orders for your own use, and orders placed by you for or on behalf of any other person or entity);
- any Product purchased after termination of this Agreement;
- any Product order that is cancelled or returned;
- any Product purchased by a customer who is referred to the DigiResults Site through any mechanism designed to defraud the DigiResults system and/or its Users; and
- any Purchase determined by DigiResults to not be Qualifying.
If a Purchase is made and a Commission Payment earned and the Purchase is laterdetermined to not be Qualifying then DigiResults reserve the right to reclaimany and all Commission Payments.