The Musician's Survival Guide
The Musician’s Survival Guide consists of ten individual guides written & developed by guitarist Chris “CJ” Lambert. These guides collectively make up the Musician’s Survival Guide (a 422 page binder plus CD). CJ explains many essential topics & techniques in such an easy to understand way as an effort to help guide any musician to success. Every musician’s measurement of “success” is different. So, each guide is developed in a way to cater to the professional while including the details for a novice.
After spending several years touring, writing, and recording with some heavy hitters in the business, CJ had a sudden urge to document what he had learned over the years. His main objective was to provide other driven musicians with the tools and knowledge in order for them to consistently be at the top of their game. As a result, The Musician’s Survival Guide came to life!
The guides included are:
- How To Write a Song
- How To Record a Song
- Microphone Placement Techniques
- How To Put Your Band Together
- Buying Studio Time?
- Marketing Your Music
- How To Plan a CD Release Party
- Touring and Performing
- Keep The Dream Alive
- Explanation of Documents
Physical and customizable digital versions of:
-20 Music Business Contracts
-11 Career Managing Spreadsheets
From the hobbyist to the professional, this is a “MUST HAVE” for any musician that is serious about what they do. Take a look at what some industry veterans are saying about CJ Lambert
and The Musician’s Survival Guide…
“It's not only that a book like this is a great help for any aspiring musician, but the real value is that it is written by someone whom I have worked with many times over the years, so I can vouch for his deep knowledge about the topics he discusses. This book will make your learning curve much steeper.”
- Erwin Musper: International Producer/Engineer (Van Halen, David Bowie, Elton John, Def Leppard, Scorpions, & many more). His name appears on over 80 million albums sold. www.studiothebambooroom.com
"Chris ‘CJ’ Lambert is a prolific songwriter, intelligent musician, and most importantly a great source of positive energy and ideas. This guide is a testament to his outstanding passion and years of experience in the music business."
- Nicholas Petricca: Founding member of the international band Walk The Moon. www.walkthemoonband.com
“Chris ‘CJ’ Lambert has hit the nail on the head with this book. The points that he addresses are essential to every musician, newbie or veteran, to help inspire us and remind us of why we’re in this business in the first place.”
- Eliot Sloan: Founding member, songwriter, and lead singer of the platinum selling band Blessid Union Of Souls.
“Chris ‘CJ’ Lambert's perseverance to continually take on new challenges and expand his proficiency in various realms of the music industry is inspiring and contagious.”
- Bryan Billhimer: Professional guitarist and co-founder of Center Stage Guitar Academy. Your source for online guitar lessons designed for beginner and intermediate students. csgacademy.com
- Sold by
- Units sold
- Affiliate EPC
- Refund rate
- Not enough data to publish a refund rate for The Musician's Survival Guide.