Campaign Monitor is one of the autoresponders that DigiResults supports, allowing you to track customer optins from squeeze pages. Here’s how to set it up:
- Log into your Campaign Monitor account and create the list you want to add optins to.
- Log into your DigiResults account, goto Manage > Listings, select your listing, and scroll down the page to find the Optin tracking section.
- Edit the Optin tracking settings and choose Campaign Monitor and then the list you just created. Enter the page you want the new subscriber to be redirected to after they optin. Hit the save button.
- You’ll be taken back to the listing screen, and there’ll be an HTML optin form ready for you to paste:
- Add this HTML to your squeeze page.
- Set the sales page for your frontend product to be your squeeze page.
- Get your affiliates to start sending traffic through their affiliate links. Anyone clicking through an affiliate link will be cookied, and the affiliate will be able to see how many optins they get by logging into DigiResults and looking at their promotions report.
- When you’re ready to start selling, just swap out your squeeze page for your sales page and mail your list. All the affiliates who mailed your squeeze page before will still be cookied and will get credit for any sales. Easy!