Offline PLR - Become A Instant Author Of This 150 Page Offline PLR Book
Dear Offline Warriors,
Are you still handing out wimpy rehashed 25 page plr reports and privately wondering why prospects don't see you as the obvious go-to expert? Maybe it's not so obvious?
Well, business owners aren't stupid! While you're surfing on the Warrior Forum, they're out there buying books from bestselling authors like Seth Godin, Jay Conrad Levinson and Tim Ferriss, so to say they recognize quality is a huge understatement!
What I'm about to tell you, may upset some plr sellers, but truth is truth. With rare exception, a thin little 25 page plr report will NEVER build the same level of credibility as having a printed book with a "thud" factor.
So, if you're going toe-to-toe with a marketing consultant who gives a prospect a copy of their 150 page professionally printed book, and all you have is the latest and greatest twenty page plr report, you're at a serious disadvantage!
"Real Marketing Experts Have A “Real” Printed Book"
See, I learned this lesson the hard way.
In the internet marketing world, selling or giving away short little ten to twenty page reports are a great way to build up your reputation, but by using thin plr reports in the brick-n-mortar world, you may just get laughed out of the building!
After buying dozens of short little plr reports and trying to use them as credibility tools, I realized that prospects weren't too impressed by my printed-at-home plr reports.
Now, don't get me wrong. After you use a "real" book to get credibility, you can continue to use the shorter plr reports to gain top of mind awareness with the prospect, BUT you must start with a real book first.
So, Here's A Summary Of What You'll
Receive Instant Access To When You Purchase:
• Editable Word Version - 150 Pages Of Marketing Strategies (5.5 x 8.5)
• PDF Version - 150 Pages Of Marketing Strategies (5.5 x 8.5)
• Professionally Designed Book Cover (5.5 x 8.5)
• Ecover Version of Book Cover
• Kindle-Ready Content In HTML Format To Submit To Amazon's Kindle Program
• Kindle-Ready Book Cover To Submit To Amazon's Kindle Program
• Training Videos:
- How To Customize The Book Cover Template
- How To Insert Your Photo
- How To Insert Your Name As The Author
- How To Upload To Amazon's Createspace
- How To Upload To Amazon's Kindle Platform (KDP)
•(Bonus) Mini-Salesletter Inserted Into Book Promoting You!
- Sold by
- Units sold
- Affiliate EPC
- Refund rate